The PM Tour
Also known as the Golden Tour. The Island of Malta promises some of the most spectacular sunsets.
Defined by professional photographers the so-called golden hour, is that perfect time to go hunting for good shots outdoors. With the sun lower in the sky, a warm glow is created with longer shadows helping to discern details and complimenting the image with depth and texture.
The tour aims at catching the last hours of the day. Professional photo guides will assist you in finding hidden spots of the island whether it’s by the beautiful Maltese country side or limestone cliff coastline. Watch the sunset over the clear blue Mediterranean Sea and capture the last rays of the sun breaking in the horizon.
Terms and Conditions:
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance due to the preparation requirements for the tours.
|No. of Persons||Duration||Price|
|1 Pax||4 Hours||€120|
|2 Pax||4 Hours||€150|
|3-4 Pax||4 Hours||€170|
|5-8 Pax||4 Hours||€220|
- DepartureDeparts from Qawra or Pickup from your hotel
- Departure TimeSuggested: 6pm - Can be customised to your need.
- Return Time10pm
- Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
- IncludeSnackPersonal GuideTransport
- Not IncludedLunchDinnerEntry FeesBreakfast