The Gozo Tour
Malta’ sister Island, Gozo, is quite diverse from Malta.
Malta’s sister island Gozo differs from Malta in its tranquility, rural lifestyle and scenic landscapes perfect for many photography opportunities. uPhoto local guides and photography experts, will lead your way to some of the most beautiful spots on the small but diverse island.
Hidden caves and beaches, spectacular cliffs, fields and valleys, Gozo country roads winded between serene villages and world heritage sites like ancient Punic temples, stone circles and salt pans all contribute to Gozo’s charm. The absence of traffic, centuries old churches, and great traditional Maltese food is your recipe for an unforgettable adventure and magnificent photography.
Terms and Conditions:
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance due to the preparation requirements for the tours.
|No. of Persons||Duration||Price|
|1-4 Pax||8 Hours||€350|
|5-8 Pax||8 Hours||€480|
- DepartureDeparts from Qawra or Pickup from your hotel
- Departure TimePlease be ready by 7:45 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.
- Return Time16:00 PM
- Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
- IncludeLunchSnackEntry FeesPersonal GuideTransport
- Not IncludedDinnerBreakfast
8 AM - Travel to Gozo
Salt Pans and Zebbug
12PM Stop for a Taste of Gozo and some Wine
4 PM - Head back to Malta
Gozo - Malta's Sister Island